There are also other advantages like teachers can help you understand the concepts you are having trouble with better, and you can participate more. I also like being able to talk about God and learn about God.
When I came to this school on the first day I was very happy because I was going to a new school. I thought that time would go by slowly, but now I felt like the time went by so fast. I feel like this all happened yesterday. I will miss all the fun times in middle school, but I…
I spent at Signet, I have learned so much. Being here has taught me how to show love to everyone, it has taught me to persevere, and especially in Grade 8, it has taught me how to appreciate every person. I want to thank my teachers, Mrs. MacNeil, Mrs. Richards, and Mrs. Chow. They have taught me to trust in…
I changed from a girl who was not good at English and did not like to speak it, to one who was able to enjoy communication with people in English
We are all happy to learn here at Signet Christian School. The teachers help us a lot when we have problems. They are always glad to listen and offer assistance. When you ask a question you don’t have to be afraid that the teacher will be mad at you.
Thankfully the patience and kindness of the teachers made my concerns unnecessary.
- Individualized attention is an advantage for students at every grade level because no two children learn the same way.
- The lower student-to-teacher ratio helps encourage children to participate, building confidence and self-esteem as they speak up and share in smaller groups
- Teachers are able to get to know their students and can tailor lessons to suit different students and different learning styles.
- Teachers have more time to address individual questions or explain concepts.
- Teachers have a better opportunity to identify any obstacles to learning or emotional issues so that students get the support they need to succeed.
- Improved social skills and relationships, students find it easier to make friends in smaller groups.