Signet has crafted an interactive and participatory learning environment for active and eager young minds. Small class sizes ensure that each child receives the individual attention and support he or she needs to thrive emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually. We offer a flexible and student-paced curriculum in a supportive academic setting.
We foster core spiritual values. Prayer for each other and for our community is a daily exercise, and the development of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is key.
- Regular Daily Prayer Time
- Bible Memory Verses
- Chapel – Middle School students join the High School Chapel and begin preparing the transition to High School
Our core curriculum is enhanced with biblical teaching, Chapels and extracurricular activities. French and Coding is part of the curriculum from JK onward. English as a Second Language (ESL) is taught to those students who need it.
- Lively visual, dramatic and musical arts program designed to cultivate creativity and the imagination.
- Robotics, Computers & Technology and Coding are integrated to support subject-based learning.
- Physical Education program teaches teamwork and healthy competitiveness.
- Classrooms are integrated
- Table Tennis
- And more…
- World Concerns Day
- Ontario Drama Festival
- Ontario Public Speaking Festival
- Ontario Chess Tournament
- 30 to 300 Film Festival
- Ontario Math Olympics
- Maritime Public Speaking Festival
- Bible Quest
- Ontario Sports