Signet has crafted an interactive and participatory learning environment for active and eager young minds. Small class sizes ensure that each child receives the individual attention and support he or she needs to thrive emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually. We offer a flexible and student-paced curriculum in a supportive academic setting.
We foster core spiritual values and up to Grade 6 we use the ACSI Bible Curriculum. Prayer for each other and for our community is a daily exercise, and the development of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is key.
Our Kindergarten is unique because it is play-based; however, we also have a special Signet-developed Kinder-kinesthetic Academic Program, lead by experienced teachers and designed to teach multiple subjects on-the-go.
- Regular Daily Prayer Time
- Bible Memory Verses
- Weekly Chapel on Grade level.
We believe that understanding truth and values can start very young, so character training and leadership development are introduced through creative teaching methods that make learning fun.
- Our core curriculum is enhanced with biblical teaching, Chapels and extracurricular activities. French and Coding is part of the curriculum from JK onward. English as a Second Language (ESL) is taught to those students who need it.
- Lively visual, dramatic and musical arts program designed to cultivate creativity and the imagination.
- Robotics, Computers & Technology and Coding are integrated to support subject-based learning.
- Physical Education program teaches teamwork and healthy competitiveness.• Religious Education is integrated, 11 to 25% of curriculum
- Table Tennis
- and more…
- World Concerns Day
- Ontario Drama Festival
- Ontario Public Speaking Festival
- Ontario Chess Tournament
- 30 to 300 Film Festival NEW in 2016-17
- Ontario Math Olympics
- Maritime Public Speaking Festival
- Bible Quest NEW in 2016-17
- Ontario Sports