- Individualized attention is an advantage for students at every level, because no two children learn the same way.
- Lower student-to-teacher ratio helps draw children out of their shell, contributing to their confidence and growth.
- Teachers are able to get to know their students and can tailor lessons to suit different students and different learning styles.
- Teachers have more time to address individual questions or explain difficult concepts.
- Teachers have a better chance to identify any obstacles to learning or emotional issues so that students get the support they need to succeed.
- Students find it easier to make friends in smaller groups.
- Overall atmosphere is less stressful and more relaxed for both teachers and students.
Schedule a Tour