Canadian / Landed Immigrant Fees Schedule 2016-2017:
Non-refundable Application Fee: $50
Annual Tuition Fee: $7,000*
Tuition Deposit: $500 (per family)
The method of Payment of Tuition: 10 installments, due to the first of each month (September to June). A tuition deposit of $500 is required upon acceptance. At registration, 10 post-dated cheques must be submitted. The $500 deposit is applied to the first year’s tuition and subtracted from the last month’s cheque.
*Signet Christian school is also a registered Canadian charitable organization. An official tax receipt will be issued for the portion of tuition fees paid by a family in excess of the secular training cost (calculated as cost per student x number of children enrolled with Signet Christian School).
Textbooks (High School Only): $300.00 – $500.00 (Approximately)
High School students are required to purchase their own textbooks through the school online bookstore – www.csbe.net; gently used textbooks can be sold back to the book store.
Sibling Discount Policy:
In order for the family to qualify for the sibling discount on tuition, all eligible siblings must be full-time students. In other words, those at the high school level must commit to eight courses per year and be prepared to pay at the quoted rate for payment by ten monthly installments.
Fee schedules for other categories of students can be downloaded from the Printable Forms page.
In making application for our child, it is our desire to have him/her complete the school year. We shall endeavour to attend the meetings of the Association and support the school activities.
- We support the school philosophy, objectives, Statement of Faith, student code of behaviour and uniform policies.
- The administration is given full discretion in testing and placing our child in the proper grade.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss our child if he/she does not respect its spiritual standards and/or does not cooperate in his/her own educational progress.
- My cooperation is expected in:
• a spirit of partnership with the teachers in the training of our child
• practical help
• faithful prayer
• regular tuition payment
- Our child will participate in scheduled field trips, school chapels, and other school activities.
- Acknowledge that a tuition deposit of $500 is non-refundable. A tax deductible receipt will be issued if our child withdraws prior to the beginning of school term and there is no outstanding balance.
*Please note: information may change without notice.